9/15/11

Pizza making


pizza no.1

There is nothing better than homemade pizza and as I occasionally find myself trying out different recipes for homemade pizza doughs (as seen here), when I found this one I simply could not resist. And it is really so simple and worth trying. I doubled the dose and had three doughs (one of which I kept in the freeze for another night of consuming). So, I made one with tomato sauce, mozzarella, pancetta and arugula and the other one was with a mix of ricotta and sour cream, bacon and caramelized onions, as I found here. Both of them were just deliiiiiicious!

pizza no.2

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

You're right! There's nothing better than homemade pizza :) Looks delicious!

www.oneofplenty.com

bb said...

Yum - I love arugula on pizza! I always put mine on after I bake it so it doesn't shrivel up.

x. jill
those ghosts

Sophia said...

Nom, Nom Pizzasss!!! Got to try'em out!