2/16/13

Firmoo's sweet gift (and a chance for you to win).

Guess what I found in the mail a few days ago..



a new pair of eyeglasses that Firmoo people were kind enough to send me.

When Firmoothe world's most popular online eyeglasses store, contacted me to offer me a pair of eyewear would choose (!), I found it really cool. It was really hard to choose a pair, so I ended up with a round one as I'm obsessed lately with this kind of style. And what was great was to find that it came in tortoise, a color I love in glasses..


So, now Firmoo is offering to my readers a chance to have your first pair of eyewear FOR FREE! Nice, huh? You only need to pay for the shipping! There's a really wide range of glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you can find on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. If you don't already have a pair of eyeglasses, I suggest you go for one even if you don't have vision problems (you will simply choose non-prescription lenses). Believe me, it creates a whole new look and you will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality and fashionable designs Firmoo offers.There is also a virtual try-on system in order to see which pair fits you best. So, if you have any concerns on which pair to choose, just try that. I was also amazed with how fast the glasses I ordered arrived and how good their service was. You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. Totally risk free or what?




You can click here if you can't wait any longer ordering your free glasses/sunglasses (that's up to you, you can easily go for both styles) and here for whatever questions you may have. 

Thanks again, Firmoo!

No comments: