11/5/14

Everlane fall collection.



Well, it was really satisfying when I saw the new pieces from the team behind Everlane. I love their concept of creating the perfect everyday wardrobe pieces. I am a true believer that everyone must have a few basic-key pieces such as a perfect white shirt or the perfect-fit tee and this is the place where you can find them. It is so hard to maintain a certain style (look:minimalistic) on the looks you present or wear and at the same time not being boring. These guys have added to the classic, timeless pieces they make, exactly the right amount of modern touch they needed so that they differ from any other similar pieces you may find on the market.

I have already in my wardrobe this U-neck tee and I can assure you it is one of the best tees I've ever had. The quality is beyond words. It really is one of the softest cottons a tee can be made of. Now, I am eyeing these shoes (oh gosh! these are really the perfect everyday shoes, you can wear them with everything!)*, this chunky sleeveless (yes!) knit and one of these sweatshirts (yes,yes!)..Decisions, decisions..

Tell me: what are your favorites?

*you can also find a great collection of fine leather bags and their cashmere collection is to die for!

No comments: