1/14/11

Jeans & Pearls


Ok, I certainly like full monochrome sets and classic, "safe" looks but I also love mix and matching clothes (boyish pants with romantic-style tops, girly dresses with biker boots-as seen here- layering and so on). Here is one of my favourite tops cause it's really really soft and it has this wide open back which is also really cool. The earrings are also of my favourites, and because I wear only clip ones I was really happy when they were given to me. And the shoes-oh the shoes- what can I say about them except that when I first saw them I knew I wouldn't get them out of my mind..




Vintage cashmere blouse with open back and embroidered pearls
Boyfriend-style jeans by Uterque
Faux-fur hat by H&M
Leather wedges by Barbara Bui
Socks by Calzedonia
Vintage leather clutch bag
Vintage bracelet 
Gifted drop earrings by Omnia-Armandos Moustaki
Parka by H&M

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wraio panteloni!!!skeftomai ki egw na parw ena se boyfriend grammh!eidika me psila takounia prepei na einai polu wraio!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this look!!! I am now following your blog with blogger and bloglovin! Check out mine if your would like to :)

Love,
Kate
http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com

Regan said...

everything about your outfit is so cute! the shoes, the sweater, the fur, the bracelet...everything!

Regan
a-fashion-ado.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the way you shot your look! It's fun pairing feminine and masculine items together. It gives a pretty cool edge (if paired correctly). Loving that sweater, and very cool jewelry!!

-Kris

http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Thank you all so much!!xx

Gabbana Jeans exporters said...

Wow looks good.I will give this a try soon too!!!